Tuesday, January 5, 2010

When Push comes to Shove

To my Faithful Readers:

Brockport has yet to sign the MercyMinistries contract.
As of four days ago, they want me to have a new supervisor.
This may happen by tomorrow... or it may not happen at all.

Don't be fooled, I am not worried.
Well, I am [[ha.ha.]] but I am not going to be after I write this post.
[[ipromise]]
It makes me laugh thinking how many times
I have had to give this internship into the Lord's hands...
Maybe I should have just left it in His, huh?

10 days!!
In 10 days I am suppose to be embarking on the newest
and most exciting chapter of my life...
and they want a new supervisor?

Outside of that, I can't stop singing songs about Tennessee and the South-
Love and Hope- I am just so excited.
Here are some  verses I am chewing on
                              [[notthecountrysongs]]
Although I normally lovvvee everyone else's opinon, I really want these verse to be raw to me & see what God is trying to connect so I have not been using any study guide or google and things like that.

Proverbs 24: 27
Finish your outdoor work
and get your fields ready;
after that, build your house.

Proverbs 24:6
for waging war you need guidance,
and for victory many advisers.

Exodus 33:14- 16
The LORD replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." 15 Then Moses said to him, "If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. 16 Howill anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?"


It all makes me wonder,
 **When push comes to shove, is my trust truley in God?**

No comments: