Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Night Lights


"Friday night butterflies, like clockwork they'd arrive.
A little chill in an October sky- nervous til the kickoff came.
Four quarters win or lose. Spent Saturdays black and blue,
but it was what I loved to do and it was more than just a game.
It was my life and it was fun, another season of my life is done.
Another race I'm glad I got to run, another chapter in my life
its over.
No I'm never gonna feel like that again "
-Kenny Chesney




"There is a time for everything and a season for every
activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time to uproot."
-Ecclesiastes 3:1-2



"You know it's been said that we just don't recognize the significant
moments
of our lives while they are happening. We grow
complacent with ideas, or things or people and we take them
for granted and it's usually not until that thing is about to be
taken away from you that you've realized how wrong you've
been that you realized how much you need it, how much you
love it. God, I love this game. "

-One Tree Hill


.::.people think I'm stuck in the past <<but really>> I just prefer another season.::.





No comments: