Monday, November 2, 2009

When I Remember

Sometimes I forget my mother hates my father.
Sometimes I forget people's minds are full of blackmail.
Sometimes I forget there are starving nations when I am dieting.
Sometimes I forget snorting coke is a normalcy at parties nowadays.
Sometimes I forget that since I love Jesus the world is going to reject me.
Sometimes I forget the bottle runs more households than two parents do.
Sometimes I forget there are thousands of girls sold into sex slavery.
Sometimes I forget about the innocent people in prison.
Sometimes I forget that he broke my heart.
Sometimes I forget why I was so confused when he left.
Sometimes I forget about all the vacations that have been ruined.
Sometimes I forget my Brother does not return my phone calls
Sometimes I forget all the pain from my past...

but when I remember...
I can't wait to forget.

No comments: