Sunday, April 26, 2009

"You don't have to be Sorry"

it is 4:02 in the morning and God used me to bless her in the strangest way possible... but it was perfect. it was exactly what i was made to do.

i didn't try to fix her, i didn't try to change her... i sat, i listened, and i fed her.


"Simon son of John, do you love me?... Feed my Sheep"
-john 21:15


thank God that His ways are not only higher but His ways are right.


I found myself repeatly saying at the beginning: "You don't have to be Sorry" she is so sick of everyone making her be who she doesn't want to be. so sick of telling her what she has to do... but I really want her to know that although she might have woken up the entire upper-quad... she doesn't ahve top be sorry.

‘Love your neighbor as yourself'
-matthew 22:39

"How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me"
-psalm 13:2


...not long I hear Him say. Not long.



one last thought...why are the birds out at 4:09 in the morning?

No comments: