Friday, June 18, 2010

Back to Romance




Song of Solomon 1:2
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth
  for your love is more delightful than wine.


I have never had such an ache, such a desire, such a sweet after taste left in my mouth,
God, Lover of my soul, You have changed me.
Inside out! 
I have been saved, delivered, and healed.  
I know this may seem like old news but not when the creator of the world CONTINUALLY makes lavishes me. It never gets old being His princess. It is funny I would have no idea how to tell someone how to get from point A to B now--even though that was one of the points of this blog tocapture those moments and hopefully use them to touch people in their walk.

But it would almost be like asking a drunk woman for directions... 
Hmmm... what a wonderful thought, being drunk on Him and His wine.

No comments: