Friday, May 7, 2010

And then there was Two

My Undergraduate College career ends in 9 days.
I feel friendships fading.
I know its healthy.
And I understand the reasoning and all.
But wow, consider the concept... 
You will never see these people again.
Never will the union be your union.
You will never have this many friend requests again in your life.
Free pizza will never be the reason to go somewhere.
I think I am doing well with all of this, considering the not-so-good time I had with highschool ending. But at the same time I knew Undergrad was going to be fun... who knows what Grad will be like.

I have been living with my best friend for the past 2 weeks off campus-- for the first time of my college career. It's weird for so long you just go with what you got in the dorms, you live with who your placed with, you learn to work around them. you eat whatever the dining hall decides to make- but here it's like you know what you like & you actually get to do it. You like showering at night, do it. you like waffles every morning- make 'em.I know not very interesting blog stuff, but still it's growth. It's something. 

I never thought I would be okay with having so few friends. Like close ones. Like ones you can't live without. Like ones who know everything about you. I've always been the girls with a lot of friends, going here and there, running around, pleasing everybody... and then there was two. Or well, that's at least how I feel.

"At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one." -P. Sewyer

A lot of the times now, I just need one.

No comments: